We're looking for an experienced, confident, polite and well-mannered client-facing Accounts Payable & Receivable Assistant, to join the AnyVan team.
You'll be reporting directly to the Senior Financial Controller to help with the smooth running of both our B2B and B2C platforms.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Processing bulk supplier payments
* Overseeing the processing and issuing of client invoices (Automated).
* Overseeing the debt ledger, ensuring timely payment on client invoices
* Contacting clients and collecting outstanding payments (processing card payments via online gateway)
* Confirming receipt of BACS / Invoice payments
* Ensuring accurate and valid supplier bank detail records are kept up-to-date on our systems
* Ensuing accurate and valid accounts payable records are kept and payment cycles adhered to from business clients
* Good excel skills - working knowledge of pivot tables, be able to understand financial model & formulas
* 2 years' experience in a similar role
* Attention to detail, be able to handle a high volume of transactions
* Ideally studying towards an accounting qualification
* Trustworthy and professional with handling highly sensitive & confidential data
Please drop us a brief covering letter with your CV, highlighting relevant experience and why you'd be suitable for the role.
Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job