An Exciting Opportunity has arisen to join the team at our Leeds Head Office. We are looking for an Accounts Payable Manager. The individual will ideally have knowledge and experience of Query Management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely processing of supplier invoices and proactively running reports to allow day to day management of queries
- Assisting with the processing of high volume purchase invoices and credit notes per month
- Vendor Management - dealing with supplier queries and being the first point of contact over the telephone/email
- Point of contact for site personnel to resolve invoice queries
- Assisting with payment runs
- Assisting with statement reconciliation queries
- Scanning of invoices when required
- Monitoring reports and managing aged queries
- Contribute to and manage the delivery of Accounts Payable reports
- Support continuous improvement initiatives to improve processes & procedures
- Experience of Purchase Ledger delivery in a corporate environment
- Ability to provide sound financial advice and exert robust Purchase Ledger challenge & control
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Commercially astute with the ability to understand key Purchase Ledger drivers and associate risks
- Ability to build and manage relationships successfully across all levels
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'