Are you looking for a new job?
Do you want to work a fantastic reputable business?
Do you have experience in Accounts payable/Purchase ledger?
My client based on the outskirts of High Wycombe are currently recruiting for a permanent Accounts payable job.
Hours: 8:30/16:30 - 9:00 - 17:00 - Monday to Friday
Modern offices and car park on site!
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- To process invoices in a timely manner
- Manage Purchase orders
- Review and process payments for all suppliers
- Deal with all AP queries
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Assist with Month End tasks as required
- Provide monthly analysis on various ledger accounts
- Ensure all relevant processes are being adhered to
- Ad-hoc tasks in finance office and cover where required.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Accurate with a high attention to detail
- Ability to process a high volume of invoices
- At least 1 year of AP/Purchase ledger experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft AX desirable but not essential
- Basic excel skills
If you're interested please apply below now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'