Edward Mann are recruiting for a Property business based in Central London.
The role is for an Accounts Payable Assistant and will be ideal for someone with a grounding and basic knowledge within a finance function, and will be suited to someone who is looking to progress and develop within the role and business.
- Ensure coding, authorisation and data input of Supplier invoices, Expense claims and credit notes.
- Prepare weekly payment runs via BACs
- Answer queries from BACs authorisers
- Prepare foreign payments
- Process and pay intercompany settlements
- Process of supplier invoices for recharging
- Process remittance advices
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Respond to queries on purchase ledger transactions both from managers internally and from external supplier
- Review and update purchase ledger supplier information
- Inputting fixed asset capital purchases onto the fixed assets register and general ledger
- Match receipts to invoices on sales ledger in various currencies
- Prepare PSA (PAYE settlement Agreement) information for tax department
- Bank cheques
- Process monthly accruals and prepayments
- Experience with Qube software is Essential
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job