A global business in Oxford is currently recruiting an Accounts Payable Project Support to provide guidance and support to their Accounts Payable team during an exciting period of change and expansion. Supervising the AP team and deputising for the AP manager during the run up to and implementation of a purchase ordering system, you will be responsible for:
- Allocating work to the AP team.
- Acting as an escalation point for queries to the AP team.
- Uploading and exporting monthly credit card statements to the business.
- Opening/approving new supplier accounts and changes to existing records.
- Entering pre-approved invoices and expense claims.
- Identifying and correcting duplicate invoices.
- Preparing monthly KPI’s.
- Preparing/approving payment runs.
- Scanning, indexing and distributing invoices from suppliers.
This is a fixed term contract until April 2018, ideally looking for someone who is immediately available to start work or available at short notice. You will have previous demonstrable experience of managing/ supervising an Accounts Payable team and ideally have knowledge of SAP. Excellent communication skills are essential as well as the ability to partner with staff in the business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
Accountancy Selection, a trading division of the registered company Champion Employment Limited, acting as an Employment Agency/Employment Business.
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job