Our client is actively searching for an immediately available Project Leader to head up a new project on an interim basis. The main responsibilities will include managing a team of around 10 Accounts Payable professionals, running evaluation reports on the ledger as well as employee performance. Furthermore, there may be times where queries that are more complex will need to be resolved by the project team lead.
Ideally, you will:
• Possess strong management skills, gained over a period of at least two years, having accrued this experience within a large business. This does not necessarily have to be Finance specific, although this would be preferred.
• Have transactional level finance experience, with an understanding of how an Accounts Payable function operates.
• Enjoy working within a large Shared Service environment, working closely with a wider team, to achieve collective goals.
In return, you will:
• Attain a position with one of Britain’s leading Construction businesses.
• Have access to free, on-site parking.
• Enjoy taking on a project based role, leading a newly formulated team.
For a confident, dynamic manager who enjoys taking on a new challenge our client offers a brilliant opportunity. If you believe you have the adaptability, and skill set to hit the ground running within a large, and still expanding business then make haste and apply today. Please bear in mind only immediately available candidates with managerial experience will be considered.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'