Accounts Payable - Parking
Fantastic accounts payable role working in fast paced, buzzing and growing retail company. Established for over 25 years, they are a leader in their field and are very well respected in their industry. They offer excellent benefits including pension 3%, free parking, kitchen facility on site, Christmas bonus scheme, annual celebration (summer or Christmas)and 28 days holidays a year including bank holiday.
Primary function of the Purchase Ledger is to ensure the accuracy of the purchase ledger while maintaining strong relationships with suppliers and internal colleagues
You will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Matching goods received notes to purchase invoices, physically and on the system
- Coding & posting of suppliers invoices.
- Preparing supplier statement recs & ensuring missing invoices are followed up in a timely manner.
- Preparing payment runs- raising cheques, remittance advices and bacs payments on bank portal
- Acting as a main point of contact for all supplier queries.
Experience and Skills:
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task
- Ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Efficient, focused, organised, methodical and tidy
- Strong communication and negotiation skills (verbal and written).
- Good software skills including Excel to an intermediate level.
Salary: £20,000 to £24,000
Benefits: Pension 3%, free parking, kitchen facility on site, Christmas bonus scheme, annual celebration (summer or Christmas)and 28 days holidays a year including bank holiday.
- Accounts Payable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"