This exciting and dynamic role will suit an experienced Accounts Payable officer who has previously worked in the Financial Services sector in a similar position for at least 1 -2 years.
My client is large Investment Management firm based just a short walk from Cannon Street station. They have 15 offices in international locations and are continuing to grow.
Reporting in to the Accounts Payable Manager - you will be responsible for the following;
- Business Partnering with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Managing supplier accounts
- Coding and batching of supplier invoices
- Coordinating payments
- Statement reconciliations at month end
- Bank and Cash reconciliations
To be successful in this role, you must have previously worked within the Financial Services sector and be immediately available to commence in this role. You must also be degree qualified and able to commit to this role longer term.
- Great daily rate
- Fantastic location just near Cannon Street station
- Immediate start
- Long term career progression opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'