Accounts Payable Officer
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding position in the Reading area? This accounts payable position is within minute's walk from Reading station and also offers a limited amount of on-site parking. And with fantastic offices and a superb working environment this could really be the job for you!
Working with a very experienced and supportive manager who has a great work ethic and offers the team all the autonomy and freedom they need. This role will run for an initial term of 3-6 months but is highly likely to extend.
Typical Accounts Payable duties will include;
- Processing a high volume of payments using multiple accounting systems
- Handling supplier queries via phone and email
- Review and checking of 3 way invoices prior to payment
- Statement reconciliations
- Ad-hoc finance and administrative duties
- Aiding other team members during busy periods
Suitable applicants will ideally have worked within a large corporate organisation before and previous experience of accounts payable is absolutely essential. If you are available to start at short notice that would also be advantageous.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"