Our Client, a national market leader is seeking to appoint a proactive and highly motivated Accounts Payable Manager to ensure efficient and timely processing and payment of purchase ledger invoices.
This position would suit a highly motivated individual with proven experience in managing an Accounts Payable team in a fast-paced environment.
- Managing the purchase ledger
- Processing and checking electronic and manual invoices using the stock management system
- Maintaining current client account details and setting up new supplier accounts
- Monthly reconciliations of supplier statements and bank reconciliations
- Analysing reports
- Managing the AP team
- Reviewing processes
- Processing supplier credit notes
- Assisting with month-end management accounts
- Assisting with year-end audit
- Dealing with queries
- Ad hoc duties as required
Skills & Requirements:
- Proven experience managing a medium to large Accounts Payable team
- AAT or QBE
- Excellent leadership skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Able to effectively work to strict deadlines
- Well organised and able to prioritise
- Excellent operational experience of a range of finance software particularly Excel
- Multi-currency experience desirable
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'