Accounts Payable Manager
Paying £35,000 - £43,000
Butler Rose are pleased to supporting a fantastic business Milton Keynes with their search for an Accounts Payable Manager. This position will play an imperative part in the smooth running of this Transactional Finance Department. This business has recently been through a major system implementation meaning the selected candidate will be heavily involved in the implementation of new, robust processes.
The ideal candidate would be a switched on individual who is able to identify streamlining opportunities within the department. This position will be responsible for managing a medium sized team so a successful background in management is essential.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing major supplier and inter company accounts
- Management of circa 10 individuals
- Responsibility of the on-going development and management of the Transactional Finance Team
- Building excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Dealing with escalated quires and issues regarding supplier invoices
- Setting regular KPI's, conducting 1-2-1's and establishing a motivated team
- Implementation of new, robust processes
- Ensuring invoices are correctly processed accurately and efficiently across the department
For further information please contact Harrison at the earliest convenience for a private and confidential discussion. Contact details:
- H . bristowe @ butlerrose . com
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'