Sellick Partnership are currently sourcing an Accounts Payable Manager for an established business based in South Manchester. The client that we're representing are in a period of growth and have identified specific areas of their transactional services division that need improving. In order to hit their growth targets the business recognise the need to invest and require an immediately available AP Manager to drive key aspects of change. With an established team already in place it is essential that only proven transactional service managers with a track record of delivering apply for this role.
With an established team in place the Accounts Payable Manager will play an integral part in the changing face of the transactional services division. The successful candidate will be tasked with assessing the current working processes and work alongside the senior management team to implement change.
Specific aspects of the role include:
- Manage an established team of accounts payable operatives
- Identify system improvements and begin to implement positive & more efficient system changes
- Assess existing working processes and implement improvements to make them more efficient
- Implement improved controls and document the existing / improved working practices
- Develop the existing team members and identify a training needs analysis for current workforce
- Assist in the consolidation of a number of transactional teams
- Improve the efficiency and speed of the existing systems and working practices
- Assist in the implementation of more automated workflow systems
- Conduct a workforce appraisal on the current division and inform the senior management team of the findings
- Build the culture of the team and develop a 'can do' attitude across the division
- Liaise with departmental managers and the senior management team
Candidates wishing to apply for this role will be an established transactional services manager ideally with experience across Accounts Payable. The successful candidate will be available at short notice, commit for the longevity of the contract and will have a good working knowledge of SAP. The interim will have strong leadership qualities and will demonstrate the ability to improves systems, processes and shape a well established workforce. Having a background of change within a transactional services department is critical as candidates will be expected to make an instant impact and deliver key efficiencies.
Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with senior management is critical for the successful candidate as they will be expected to work across the business and hand the interim role over to a permanent post holder.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job