Consumer Additions are currently working in partnership with an International PE backed Fashion Retailer, who are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager to join their team, based in their HQ in Central London. This is a great opportunity to join an energetic and vibrant brand, who are continuously growing their presence in to new markets and channels.
This role will be responsible for managing a team looking after all UK & International Invoices, working in an energetic and vibrant office. If you have a track record of working in a high volume environment, driving change and people management then this is the role for you.
- Managing the Accounts Payable team of 5+
- Document and review all AP processes and ensure that the team remains efficient as the company grows
- Ensure that all UK & International, stock and non-stock invoices are entered accurately and meet deadlines
- Ensure that all overseas stock invoices are authorised and all relevant import documents are received
- Liaise with the business heads to ensure approval of invoices and efficient payment of suppliers in line with agreed terms.
- Oversee the timely reconciliation of supplier statements
- Oversee the implementation of a new purchase invoice system and expense process
- Prepare and review of unapproved invoices, aged creditors reports & the investigation and resolution of invoice queries
- Oversee, mentor & develop the team; including managing day-to-day activities & workload, assessing performance & conducting performance reviews
- Support the team to meet performance targets, acting as an additional resource if required
- Previous Accounts Payable Manager experience in Retail/ Consumer background
- Proven experience of managing and developing a team
- Proven experience of working under pressure in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Have a strong eye for detail and customer centric approach
- Communicate with others clearly and effectively
- Strives to achieve and drive the best results possible for the brand
- Excellent time management and organisational skills whilst able to prioritise work load accordingly
- Excellent team player who is collaborative in their approach
- Accounts Payable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job