Accounts Payable Manager
We are searching for an Accounts Payable Manger to join this well-known London based high-end retail business. Responsible for leading a team of 3 direct reports you will effectively manage the full AP function from start to finish for entities worldwide.
- Processing all domestic and international supplier payments for entities worldwide
- Ensuring all payment runs are processed on a weekly basis in line with agreed timetables and address ad hoc payment requirements where necessary.
- Responsible for the set-up of new suppliers on accounting system and ensuring that all appropriate tax documents have been received.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating both purchase ledger and expense ledger.
- Creating the monthly accrual for entities worldwide
- Improve daily/monthly departmental processed to streamline the department and increase efficiencies.
- Monthly and quarterly accounts payable analysis and reporting.
- Responsible for the monthly reconciliation of all debit and credit balances on the purchase ledger.
- Setting and tracking KPIs for the department.
- Communicate effectively and build strong relationships with departments and key stakeholders across the business.
- Coordinate with Management Accounts team to complete projects and compliance work as well as supporting the audit.
- Ad hoc duties as determined and directed by the Financial Controller/Group Controller.
Who we are looking for:-
Previous experience working within an AP department dealing with domestic and international payments and having been responsible for managing and leading a team of direct reports within AP is essential.
We are interested in speaking to confident self-starters with an ability to think "outside of the box" that are willing to take initiative, be highly organised and able to self-manage.
Its important that the chosen individual is a strong leader who is able to communicate and influence effectively across grades and departments as well as being able to solve problems without direction and present outcomes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job