Accounts Payable Manager
£30,000 - £35,000
If you are an AAT qualified accounts payable professional seeking your next step, this is a superb opportunity to develop your career with a multi award-winning business.
Our client is a next generation specialist diamond jeweller that boasts unrivalled access to over 70% of the world’s diamonds. Their accolades include the 2017 Professional Jeweller Award and 2017 Online Retailer of the Year. Now, they are looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to join their team.
Having won a host of awards since 2013, including Fine Jewellery Retailer, Best Jewellery and Professional Jewellery Retailer Hot 100, our client offers an exceptional product portfolio. With 10 years of success under their belts, our client has been featured in Bazaar, The Sunday Times and The Daily Telegraph, and they have ambitious ideas for the future.
Within a fast-paced and friendly environment, you’ll have the chance to consolidate your skill-set and make a positive impact on a key part of the business.
As the Accounts Payable Manager, you will oversee all accounts payable activities in the Accounts Department.
Reporting to the Head of Finance and MD, you will:
- Lead and coach two Bookkeepers and junior members of staff
- Act as the primary point of contact for accounts payable queries
- Maintain and develop a robust set of controls for supplier set up and payments
- Complete supplier and bank reconciliations
- Ensure that the accounts payable ledger is clean and tidy at all times
- Ensure that invoices are paid accurately and on time
- Plan for any large forecast payments
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you’ll need:
- At least three years’ accounts payable management experience
- The ability to speak knowledgably about accounts payable with other departments in the business
- An AAT qualification
Logical and systematic, as the Accounts Payable Manager, you’ll be a positive self-starter with a pragmatic approach to problem-solving. You’ll also have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate others.
To apply for the role of Accounts Payable Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Accounts Payable Manager, Accounts Manager, Accounts Payable Team Leader, Accountancy Manager, Accounting Team Leader, Senior Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounts, Accounting, Accountancy, Finance, Financial.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job