Edward Mann are recruting for a fantastic new opportunity within a Top Retail company. The role is for an Accounts Payable Manager, taking control of a team and will manage the Accounts Payable function across varies entities of the business.
- Responsible for recruitment and general management of the payables and receivables team.
- Manage and review the accuracy of data between the system and reports.
- Manage the preparation of the account reconciliations (monthly, quarterly and or as required), month end reporting.
- Facilitate and manage monthly Client facing meetings with UK entities to review Payable processes and reporting, ensure meetings are documented.
- Prepare and manage KPI’s on monthly/quarterly basis.
- Ensure team are following the documented Accounts Payable Procedures within their daily tasks.
- To continually develop and improve the processes within Accounts Payable.
- Ensure payment runs are processed on a weekly basis in line with agreed timetables, and the correct documentation is available for approvers.
- Carry out one to one meetings with each team member on monthly basis, to review progress on objectives, current workloads and overall performance.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job