From humble beginnings to London’s most trusted business-class car service in just over forty years, Addison Lee has grown with and for the times.
Today, our iconic cars are responsible for getting over 10 million people where they need to go each year in London alone. And with our business expanding every day - across both the UK and worldwide - we will continue to deliver that same executive service consistently, no matter where we are.
About The Role...
Addison Lee are looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Manager on a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
This opportunity is to start ASAP.
The Accounts Payable Manager will support our expanding and fast paced finance function. This is a newly scoped role to provide specialist finance support.
The chosen finance professional will have experience leading an AP team and implementing controls and improvement.
This is a key role in achieving the best returns from Working Capital with the efficient management of cash out flows. An Agent-for-Change leading from the front and systems-savvy.
You will be a strong leader of people, service, performance and Compliance to take ownership and drive performance to process and pay Suppliers in a controlled and timely manner.
Reporting into the Head of Operational Finance, this role will suit an extremely Business and Supplier focused, resilient and determined individual. Someone who possesses good attention to detail.
- Supervision of the Accounts Payable team and workload on a daily basis
- Take ownership of managing and further embedding Purchase Orders (POs) into day-to-day process.
- Manage and maintain the integrity of master and transactional data in the AP system (CODA)
- Ensure settlement of Supplier invoices in a timely and accurate manner and compliant with Payments policy for achieving best performance for Work Capital
- Develop & implement weekly management information
- Lead on the further development of process controls
- Regular preparation of relevant reconciliations
- Ensure timely and accurate support for month end deadlines
- Strong leader of people, has gravitas and operates proactively
- Experienced Accounts Payable professional
- A people manager - mentoring and developing our people.
- Strong experience of developing the use of Purchase Orders and using relevant exception reports
- Drive success by developing policy and process
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Leadership - from the front for performance and results
- Analytical and numerate
- Experience of using CODA will be advantageous
- Accounts Payable
- Finance Function
- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job