Our client is seeking an additional member to join their finance team
They are a world famous name in their field and are now seeking an ambitious talented, qualified Accounts Payable Manager to join their busy and upbeat team.
They are looking for someone who loves their job, is excited by working in a fast paced company, but also who can keep calm under the pressure that sometimes comes from working in a vibrant creative environment.
Reporting into the Financial Controller; this role will suit an extremely client focused, resilient and determined individual. Someone that has an outstanding attention to detail to ensure the high volume of processing invoices, reconciliations and payments.
The Accounts Payable Manager will be responsible for:
- Responsibility for the management of the Accounts Payable function
- Ledger inbox to be managed to ensure timely response to address and resolve issues
- Prepare accounts payable reconciliations
- Collate and reconcile multiple company credit card in multiple currencies
- Assist with external audit reviews
- Point of contact for all suppliers UK and Globally
- Assist the Financial Controller
- Propose opportunities to add value and drive efficiency across the Accounts Payable function
Accounts Payable Manager Required skills and qualifications:
- Do you have working experience in a Senior Accounts Payable role
- Strong knowledge of Accounts Payable Processes
- Organised and process focused approach
- Are you an effective communicator who is able to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of managing and driving process efficiency's and complex problem solving
- Previous experience within a creative environment highly desirable
If you do not hear from us within five working days then we regret that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job