Large business based in Berkshire is looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their Finance team on an interim 1-2 month contract with view to extend, with an immediate start.
Focussing on supporting the AP Manager, this role will require you to provide support and structure to the team. Looking to bring creditor reconciliations up to date and reconciling items centrally.
This is a great opportunity to gain further experience in a high turnover business, with the opportunity for extension. This role also provides the scope to liaise with the senior managers and teams across the UK.
- Review and prepare creditor reconciliations
- Support for the AP Team
- Focus on Key Accounts to clear down disputed debit notes
- Manage a programme of work to ensure all reconciliations are completed
- Proactively work with the wider business
- Seek to enhance processes and controls
To be successful in your application it is beneficial to have;
- Relevant Accounts Payable experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to influence others
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job