An exciting opportunity has arisen for an accounts payable senior with a leading insurance underwriter in the heart of the City. This role will be responsible for supporting the Finance Operations Manager and the Accounts Payable Senior.
Candidates MUST have experience within either an insurance/reinsurance company; the insurance division of an accounting practice; or another large, global corporation. It is also essential that applicants have experience using Sun Accounting software and that they have worked in a multi-currency environment.
Duties of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Company invoice processing on a daily basis;
- Ensuring payments are made appropriately and controls are adhered to;
- Ensuring funds are available for USD invoices;
- Responsibility for the monthly aged creditors review;
- Maintain and monitor Accounts Payable workflow system; and
- Ad hoc duties when required.
Applicants must be available to start at short notice for this 12 month contract.
- Sun Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job