Award winning hospitality group are looking for a highly organised and energetic accounts payable clerk to join their team in Central London. Initially for a period of up to three months with potential to move to a permenant position.
- Matching, batching and coding invoices (high volume)
- Complex Statement reconciliation
- Processing expenses (high volume).
- Assisting with payment runs (BACS / CHAPS / transfers)
- Ad-hoc project work and financial administration
- Month-end bank reconcilliation
- International ledger maintenance
- Strong high volume purchase ledger background.
- Warm, engaging, with impeccable communication skills and a gsoh
- Efficient and highly organised
- Able to work effectively within a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic, driven and self-motivated
- Able to start immediately or 1 week notice max
- Previous hospitality industry experience will be an advantage.
This company offers a competitive hourly rate as well as the opportunity to work within a warm and very friendly team environment.
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job