The purpose of this role is to assist with data cleansing the Accounts Payable Ledger ahead of a migration to a new accounting system. The company is not looking for someone to process invoices; they need a person who is used to resolving issues.
This is a temporary assignment with an immediate start. The initial duration is 3 months with the possibility of extension.
£12 per hour PAYE or £15 per hour Limited Company.
Onsite parking is available.
A large, multi-disciplinary services provider based in spacious modern offices in Weybridge.
You will be jointly responsible for cleaning up the AP Ledger in readiness for a system migration. Specific tasks include:
• Resolving supplier accounts – Reconciling statements / Requesting copy invoices
• Debit balances – Refunds / Direct Debit payments
• Invoice Register – Clearing and resolving disputed Purchase Orders
You must be able to work independently and speak confidently to suppliers.
- Significant, proven experience in Accounts Payable at a senior level
- Comprehensive knowledge of AP query resolution
- Proficiency in at least one major accountancy software package
- First rate communication and interpersonal skills
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact me:
T: 01483 529913
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job