Due to a resource requirement within the Accounts Payable team, we are offering an amazing opportunity to join a fast paced and exciting company. We are looking for a Senior Accounts Payable executive to join a lively and friendly team, their role will involve managing some of our top suppliers and making sure that they are reconciled on a weekly basis. The candidate needs to work well within a sociable environment.
You will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks to facilitate the smooth running of the Accounts Payable Team; your key responsibilities will include:
- Reconciling large supplier accounts to statements
- Liaising directly with suppliers to resolve queries and making sure that the supplier reconciliations are as clear as possible
- Creating payments runs for your top suppliers and applying down any relevant credit notes
- Assisting with process improvements and training/supporting junior staff
- Liaising with purchasing & customer service departments to improve process
- Supporting managers with daily tasks and working to a high standard
Skills & Experience
- A background in Accounts Payable
- Excellent attention to detail, together with a willingness to get into detail to develop properly thought through solutions.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (GP) preferable but not mandatory.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- A pro-active approach with the ability to show personal drive and enthusiasm.
- Strong planning, organisation and administration skills and an ability to prioritise.
- Ability to work under pressure and capable of managing numerous work streams simultaneously.
- Accounts Payable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job