Are you a budding graduate who is looking for your break in to the world of finance? Have you always wanted to work for a business that truly helps to shape the world that we live in today and improve it? If so then look no further as an international Management Consultancy is looking for you to become their brand new Accounts Payable Assistant!
For almost 50 years this organisation has been providing consultancy services to prestigious clients across the globe on huge projects. Due to the large amount of projects they undertake they now need you to join their accounts team! This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to the world of finance at an extremely vibrant company!
As the new Accounts Payable Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Managing AP processing and payments of selected UK legal entities
- Ensuring all supplier invoices have the appropriate approvals, and project and account coding
- Reviewing staff expenses, ensuring all back-up and approvals are provided, and correctly coded to projects and chart of accounts;
- Processing supplier invoices and staff expenses
- Assisting team in creditor monitoring and dealing with local supplier queries regarding payments
- Processing supplier payments
- Making sure that all invoices are received and paid within designated time periods
- Creating and transmitting supplier payments
- Assist the transition of the E&A AP processing to primary ERP system
- Assist the transition of AP processes to offshore locations when necessary
To be successful as the Accounts Payable Assistant you will be:
- A strong communicator
- Well organised with a driven and punctual approach to work
- A team player with a 'can-do attitude’, who is hard working and willing to learn;
- Flexible approach to the type/content of workload and hours of work;
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
In return you will receive a starting salary of £20k per annum as well as fantastic benefits such as: 25 day holiday per year, Pension, Private Medical, Group Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Income Protection, Eye Care Vouchers, Childcare Vouchers and Cycle2Work Scheme.
If you are looking for your first step on the finance career ladder then this is an amazing opportunity for you and one that is certainly not to be missed!
To apply for this position please do get in contact with me via email on liam @ Crowley cox .co .uk or better yet give me a call! Our number can be found on the Crowley Cox Website!
- Accounts Payable
- Processing Invoices
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job