Travelport are a leading IT Software business, with over 4000 staff in over 180 countries, we provide powerful technology solutions to the travel and tourism sector. We're on a mission to redefine travel commerce; come and join us on our journey...
When you work at Travelport you can make a difference on a global scale.
We're looking for a vibrant and individual for a Fixed Term Contract position within our Accounts Department.
With the support and training along the way, this is an excellent opportunity for somebody with minimal experience looking to gain some further exposure in the Finance world.
The overall financial health of the business is supported from this area through the delivery of effective accounts receivable and payable services to the business. The role is to be performed with high standards of service to external and internal customers.
The key accountabilities of the roles are:
- Processing invoices in different foreign languages, financial assistance payments, and retrieval.
- Analysing the issues for Invoice delayed for payment as per due date
- Processing weekly payment run.
- Resolving queries of different regions regarding the invoice.
- Co-ordinating with various departments internally.
- Maintaining the codes and approval list for Non- PO invoices
- Proactively seeking advice from the regions for any change in the coding /Approval listing.
- Filing the invoices/payments records appropriately
- Respond to questions and make calls to the regions regarding invoice payment and acts as a liaison between the supplier and region
- Be a team player supporting the team as and when required.
- Ensure the data entered in Oracle is correct and accurate
- Enter the Journals for every re-classification entry required as requested by Finance and corporate finance teams.
So, what kind of person are we looking for?
- Considerable initiative with a "can do" attitude: a self-starter with a customer-focused approach.
- Exposure to a finance environment
- MS Outlook, Word and Excel skills at intermediate level or better
- Attention to detail, accurate when working under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, able to build relationships with other departments and staff in other countries
- Ability to multi-task, solve problems and take responsibility for resolution
If you’re driven, organised and resilient, then this would be a fantastic environment for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job