A Verification Specialist (Accounts Payable) is required on a contract basis to join an industry leading engineering and manufacturing business.
Are you experienced in accounts payable? Do you have the capabilities to be successful in a fast paced team? If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity, then this is the job for you!
- Analysis of data to create a sample list for reconciliation
- Requests to suppliers for statement copies
- Reconciliation of supplier Statements
- Reconciliation of missing intercompany invoice listing
- Obtaining missing invoices from key contacts, escalating where necessary
- Helping suppliers to understand rejected invoices and how to amend invoices to be accepted for processing
- Assisting Processing teams where necessary to ensure accurate postings
- Managing the end to end process of utility suppliers
- Adhering to any relevant Sox Controls
- Any other tasks deemed appropriate by management
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- 4 GCSEs or equivalent, to include Maths and English
- Knowledge of at least 1 Accounts Payable system such as SAP, Sage, Oracle etc
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- End to end understanding of Accounts Payable processes
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of multiple ERP systems
- Ability to understand EDI messages
This is an awesome opportunity to be part of a leading manufacturing business which offers an interesting, varied and exciting workload coupled with a motivated and passionate culture. You will be part of a small, friendly team working together to deliver programmes that are critical to the long-term success of a respected, global company.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'