BMC Recruitment Group are delighted to be working with a well-known North East manufacturing business with the recruitment of an experienced Accounts Payable Coordinator.
This will be a fixed term contract, for a minimum period of twelve months, and will see the successful applicant working as part of a small finance team. Duties will include managing all aspects of accounts payables, dealing with a high volume of invoices, accurately administering supplier payments and management of the company expenses policy.
Applicants will ideally have two years’ experience working in a similar role, whilst knowledge of the manufacturing industry would be beneficial.
- Validating, posting and matching invoices
- Validating and processing invoice payments
- Processing of company expenses - in line with internal policies. Managing all associated queries
- Liaising with purchasing / sales & customer service departments to deal with any external invoice queries
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Ensuring invoice processing / payments are accurate in accordance to strict month end accounting schedules
- Ensuring internal policies are adhered to at all times
- Identification of new business opportunities to streamline processes
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in a similar role
- Knowledgeable of all aspects of accounts payable procedures
- Accurate, with a strong attention to detail
- Methodical, able to work as part of the team
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job