Accounts Payable Controller
SF Group are currently recruiting for a Permanent Accounts Payable Controller required for a fantastic business on the outskirts of Castle Donington. You will join a business who have a well known name in the market and an exciting year ahead. An attractive salary and package is on offer along with an excellent working environment with flexible hours, a supportive team and on site parking.
To ensure the majors accounts are kept up-to-date with any issues resolved in a timely manner and all Direct debit and payments allocated. To understand and write the Accounts Payable process and procedures, keeping them up to date.
The successful Purchase Ledger Controller will be responsible for:
- Process the invoices for all Major accounts and assist the team in busy times
- Reconcile the Major accounts monthly
- Reconcile the Water Accounts for approx. 200 sites
- Resolve any queries with all Major accounts including Water
- Ensure payments are made on time for all major accounts including Water
- Ensure all unallocated payments, including Direct debits and same day payments are allocated correctly daily
- Assisting the Team Senior with New supplier set ups
- Build strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Assist the Accounts Payable Manager on implementing change
- Assist the team with reconciling supplier accounts
- Assist the team in meeting KPIs and SLAs
- Any Ad-hoc duties or tasks as requested by your line manager
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of written and numerical literacy
- Experience of working in an Accounts Payable is essential
- Experience in problem solving would be an advantage
- Ability to plan, organise and manage time
- Must be a Team player but also able to work on their own intuitive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"