Accounts Payable Controller
- From £19,000 to £24,000 per annum
- Tonbridge, Kent
We provide a complete service in Leeds, Sheffield, Hull, Southampton, Portsmouth, London and Kent, and handle all types of waste for all types of organisations. We take pride in knowing that we're positioned at the very forefront of the green waste industry. Lili Waste is one of the fastest growing waste management companies in the UK.
Lili Waste is privately-owned, UK-based waste management company. We provide a complete service in Leeds, Sheffield, Hull, Southampton, Portsmouth, London and Kent.
Our enthusiastic and dynamic team boasts a wealth of experience within the waste industry.
It is our mission to become the most ethical, environmental, and customer-focused business in the UK.
The core of our business has always been to provide our clients with a quality service that they can trust. We are different because, at Lili Waste, we ensure that everything we do is open, honest and genuinely in the best interest of our customers and the environment.
The roles duties will include:
- Bank reconciliation, including posting bank receipts and bank payments.
- Preparing the daily cash forecast including managing the cashflow required for outgoing payments.
- Verifying and booking purchase invoices and liaising with suppliers for payment
- Managing the weekly payment run including incoming direct debits
- Responding to supplier queries via email and over the phone.
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly management accounts pack
- Assisting with the monthly payroll
- Reporting directly into the MD/FD with regular financial data
Knowledge of Sage 50 required
AAT qualified would be a preference or CIMA part qualified.
- Accounts Payable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job