A large health and leisure services provider based in Central London is currently in search of an Accounts Payable Controller to join ASAP on a temp-perm basis.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, you will be responsible for:
- data input of invoices into Sage 200;
- raising PO numbers and matching to invoices;
- assisting with preparation of payment runs;
- processing employee expenses;
- preparing weekly bank reconciliations;
- assisting with month end close;
- other ad hoc tasks may also be required.
Some prior experience within accounts payable or similar is necessary. Ideally, you will have working knowledge of Sage 200 (or other Sage package).
Due to the urgent nature of this role, early application is advised.
- purchase ledger
- accounts payable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job