A growing Manufacturing company in the Team Valley are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Controller to join their busy team.
You will report directly to the Finance Manger.
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract with the oppurtunity of a perm position for the right candidate.
- Validating, posting and matching purchase invoices to PO/GRN
- Expense claims processing
- Liaise with the purchasing function to resolve any queries
- Liaise directly with suppliers to resolve any disputes
- Statement Reconciliations
- Maintain Supplier Accounts
- Investigate aged debt
- other ad hoc duties
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Be well organised and and be able to prioritise the workload
- Be resilient and trustworthy
- Have excellent communication skills
Ideally but not essential;
- You will be AAT qualified
- Have experience of working for a manufacturing company
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job