Accounts Payable Assistant (12 Months FTC)
Your new company
Our company is an internationally recognised technology provider. You company is expanding so is looking to add an accounts payable assistant to their Bristol office on a 12 month FTC.
Your new role
- Completing payments and controlling expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charging expenses to accounts and cost centres by analysing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Paying vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, scheduling and preparing checks, and resolving purchase order, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Ensuring credit is received for outstanding memos.
- Maintaining accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifying vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Disbursing petty cash by recording entry and verifying documentation.
- Reporting sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Protecting organisation's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Troubleshooting by identifying problems and implementing procedures to eliminate further issues.
What you'll need to succeed
- (Desirable) to have a qualification in AAT or similar
- (Beneficial) Portuguese speaking
- Adaptable / flexible in a fast-paced role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate and a confident typist, with skills in MS Word and Excel
- A good communicator, self-motivated and flexible
What you'll get in return
£21,000 Per year salary 12 Month FTC
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'