Badenoch and Clark are working in partnership with a global fashion retailer in Central London to recruit a self-motivated Accounts Payable Clerk who can demonstrate strong attention to detail and has strong communication skills.
This is an amazing opportunity for anyone looking to gain valuable skills in their career on a permanent basis for a busy AP team based at the retailer's Head Office in Central London
* Reporting to: Accounts Payable Manager
* Location: Head Office in Central London (fully on site)
* Flexible working hours
Responsibilities for this AP Clerk role:
* Process Stock and Overheads invoices on a timely basis, matching stock receipts against PO numbers in the Office stock system, checking price and quantity of goods received
* Production of monthly supplier statement reconciliations
* Assist on any AP Oracle system backlog and ensure this is cleared prior to year-end audit
* Assist in documenting and developing the AP processes to ensure efficiency and accuracy
* Attend daily call/correspondence meetings with business partners to ensure continual support is provided
* Ensuring all Stock invoices are three way matched and Overhead including Rent/Utility's invoices have correct approvals for payment
* Initiate payment run for both Stock and Overheads - preparing payment schedule report with invoices approved for payment
* Initiate bank payment for both Stock and Overheads
* GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English (Grade C or above)
* 1-4 years' experience in Accounts Payable
* Multi-currency reconciliation experience and high-volume invoicing experience
* Knowledge from previous experience in retail or e-commerce
* Take ownership for own development and participate in a coaching and feedback culture
* Strong communication skills - confident talking to internal staff and suppliers
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://en-gb/candidate-privacy
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable
- Finance Assistant
- Accounts Admin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'