An extremely successful and well-established business based in Manchester City Centre are looking for a Accounts Payable Clerk to join their vibrant finance department on a permanent basis. The role has become available due to continued growth of the organisation and they are now looking for a dynamic and ambitious Account Payable Clerk to add to their team.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk you will be reporting to the Account Payable Manager and will assist to research and resolve exceptions, resolve supplier queries in relation to payments and invoices, and escalate internally if required.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Create, maintain and update supplier accounts
* Deal with issues and queries relating to invoices
* Manage and resolve internal invoice queries, ensuring debit balances are managed quickly
* Ensure all supplier statements are reconciled, any queries are dealt with/escalated promptly
* Ensure that all correspondence is dealt with promptly and escalation files are maintained
* Monitor and clear invoice register
* End to end reconciliations
Experience you will need:
* End to end Accounts Payable
* Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
* High level of inputting accuracy
If you believe that you have the skill set required for this exciting position based in the heart of the city, please apply below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'