A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join a busy accounting department covering maternity leave. You will be working within a team of five you will report to the Accounts Payable Manager who will offer continuous support.
My client are a prestigious construction company based in Hertford who are looking to expand there finance team to mirror the vast growth within the business.
The responsibilities for this Accounts Payable Clerk position are:
- Checking, inputting and processing invoices for payment
- Filing approved invoices for weekly payment run
- Preparing weekly cheque and BACS payment runs
- Filing weekly payment list reports
- Ad hoc accounting and administrative duties and responsibilities as and when required
- Running the weekly payment report
- Producing aged debtor reports
- Posting cheques
The successful Accounts Payable Clerk:
- You will be well organised with excellent attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills
- Must have the ability to work both independently and as part of the wider team
- Will have previous experience within a similar role
- On site Parking
- Competitive Salary
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'