A position for an Accounts Payable Clerk with a multinational business in Trafford Park, are actively looking for someone to join their ever-expanding finance team. Within this role you will be responsible for allocating transactions efficiently, maintaining the purchase ledger and managing the end-to-end Accounts Payable process.
- Reconciling all supplier statements
- Resolving complex queries
- Liaising with clients and internal departments
- Raising purchase orders
- Ad-hoc additional finance tasks
- They are looking for a candidate with up to a years' experience in an Accounts Payable position
- Preferably software experience using Oracle or SAP
- Clear communicator and ability to liaise with clients
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Organised and time management skills
- Intermediate Excel ability
This Salford based company has an excellent reputation amongst clients and customers. With a competitive salary, great benefits and the chance to join a growing team, this Accounts Payable role is a fantastic opportunity to build on experience and develop in a varied role.
For more information on this position, or any other finance positions in Manchester, please contact Mason Speed at Robert Walters PLC on or
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'