Accounts Payable Clerk - Ipswich - Suffolk
Permanent (Full Time)
I am looking to speak with experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join a well established Service Centre in Ipswich.
The role would see you joining an established team of Accounts Payable Clerks responsible for the Purchase Ledger function within the Shared Service Centre, and will involve the following tasks:
- Ensuring accurate recording and processing of a high volume of invoices and Credit Notes onto the system
- Resolving supplier queries and liaising with business units
- Ensuring creditors are paid in accordance with agreed timescales
- Dealing with day-to-day supplier queries in a professional and timely manner
- Reconcile supplier accounts with statements
The ideal Accounts Payable Clerk will have:
- Previous Accounts Payable experience
- The ability to deal with staff at all levels within the organisation
- A highly professional and responsive customer focused manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- A can do approach to resolve queries quickly and clearly
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Good time management skills and the ability to work to strict deadlines
- An investigative nature and process orientated, with attention to detail
- The ability to adapt quickly to a variety of tasks using different skill sets
- The ability to consistently work as part of a team to ensure delivery of Service Level Agreement and KPI's
The company are hard-working but also make it their mission to take care of their employees. In return for your hard work, you'll enjoy more than a competitive salary and offering you opportunities to make you feel respected, trusted, and valued. Also offering you fantastic employee benefits including, private health insurance, gym membership, an annual health assessment, a Cycle to Work Scheme and a Retirement Savings Plan. This is a great working environment with pride in their employees.
Salary - £16,500 - £18,500
Free on site parking
Monday - Friday (37.5 hours per week)
I am looking to shortlist this role as soon as possible, please do not delay in applying for this position - Any questions please do give me a call on the Huntress Chelmsford branch telephone number
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- Accounts Payable
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'