A leading business based in Nelson are looking to recruit for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team on an ongoing contract - circa 6-8 weeks with a view to extend. The role will be part of a dynamic Accounts Payable function, where you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end AP process.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be responsible for:
- Creating, maintaining and updating supplier accounts
- Dealing with supplier issues relating to invoices
- Managing and resolving invoice queries in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensuring all statements are reconciled and any queries are dealt with/escalated promptly
- Monitoring and clearing invoice register
- Working with suppliers/internal customers to manage quantity variances
- Providing suggestions as to how processes could be more efficient
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will have/be:
- Prior experience working within an Accounts Payable function
- Previous experience with a large ERP system - ideally either SAP or Oracle
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English Language
- Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation as an Accounts Payable Clerk. Offering clear progression opportunities, an excellent benefits package and a dynamic working environment, this is a fantastic role for an individual looking to further their career in finance.
For more information about this, or other finance roles in Greater Manchester, please contact Keifer Power at Robert Walters PLC on or call .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'