Our client, an exciting global business with Head Office in Warrington are looking to source an ambitious accounts payable clerk to join their team on an on-going temporary basis with a chance of becoming permanent for the right candidate.
- To receive and process purchase invoices; obtain authorisation and allocation and where applicable enter on the Purchase ledger.
- To receive and reconcile supplier statements on the Purchase ledger and deal with any account queries.
- To issue one-off electronic payments where appropriate.
- To process and set-up on bank's Business Master electronic payments; obtain approvals and transmit.
- To liaise with banks on any payments/receipt queries.
- Make payments against authorised expense claims
- To post all relevant computer data entry.
- To file all relevant documentation.
- To provide ad-hoc support to the Management Accountant
The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years experience working in a fast-paced, high volume purchase ledger department. Strong communication skills will be essential and knowledge of Sage Line 50 is desirable. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving business with an excellent reputation in the local area.
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
- Accounts Junior
- Accounts Admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"