Our highly reputable Client on the outskirts of Hemel Hempstead is recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk on a full-time, permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the following day-to-day tasks:
· Processing high-volume invoices
· Processing staff expenses ensuring compliance to company policy etc.
· Processing payment runs
· Query resolution
· Assisting with ad-hoc projects
You will have the following skills / experience:
· Previous Accounts Payable experience
· Strong MS Excel skills (to include Vlookups and Pivot Tables)
· Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
· Ideally you will have or be studying towards a Finance related qualification
If the above role is of interest to you and you feel you meet the required criteria, please do apply straight away and your application will be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job