Our Client urgently requires an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team on a temporary assignment. The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for maintenance of the Accounts payable process, including month end closures of the accounts payable ledger. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with an attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
The candidate should be familiar with accounts payable and purchase order processes, having been in such roles for at least 2-4 years. They should be a good all-round communicator, comfortable with interactions both face-to-face and remote (via phone / email / etc).
Major Activities and Responsibilities:
Accounts Payable responsibilities for the Finance Associate to include the following:
- Setting up Purchase Order requisitions to finalising Purchase Orders
- Analysing invoices to Purchase Orders
- Manage the internal accounts payable mailbox and pro-actively resolve open issues
- Month end review of aged analysis of creditors
- Review Corporate and Personal expenses
The role will report to the Financial Controller.
Qualifications and Background:
- 2-4 years of Accounts payable experience
- Ability to solve problems and think creatively
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Good level of English spelling and grammar. Any other language (particularly French) will be a strong asset.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job