An exciting opportunity with a fashion retail company has arisen in Central London for an Accounts Payable Clerk. My client is seeking an experienced, professional and hard working candidate to join their team on a temporary basis.
Duties to include:
- Reporting to the accounts payable manager
- Matching, batch and code incoming invoices from suppliers
- Assisting the Manager in preparing the weekly payment run.
- Processing credit card and expense claims.
- Dealing with supplier queries.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Reconciling inter-company ledgers on a monthly basis.
- Strong accounts payable experience
- Excellent communicator and able to respond to queries in a prompt and effective manner.
- Able to work efficiently and to within strict deadlines.
- Hard work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Seeking to work within an autonomous and dynamic business
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Fashion retail knowledge
- Use of sun systems (not necessary)
If you feel you have the required skills and experience for this role, please email us your CV today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job