Accounts Payable Clerk
Based in Hertford, Hertfordshire, our client is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk on a 3-month interim basis.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a bookkeeping role with an outgoing and enthusiastic personality, with the ability to build rapport with non-finance individuals.
- Validate and process invoices with financial & VAT coding, and/or PO matching, ensuring the correct workflow to the appropriate business approver
- Actively manage invoice queries to ensure that they are resolved to agreed timelines and credit terms
- Maintain allotted division coding libraries
- Control the generic mailbox and other correspondence to timely resolve queries and distribution of work to the correct work stream
- Transfer daily transactions from approved workflow into ERP system, checking to ensure all erroneous accounting jobs are resolved
- Reconcile supplier statements to supplier purchase ledger accounts and actively resolve any reconciling items
- Investigation and resolution of any aged balances on allotted divisions
- Support the accurate audit and processing of staff expenses for all European divisions ensuring compliance with travel and expense policies and local tax office regulations
- Any additional ad-hoc duties
For more information about this role or any other Finance Accounts payable jobs in Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job