Our client is well-established business in the Liverpool area. They are looking for two Accounts Payable Clerks to join the team on a 3 month contract basis to assist with a high work-load.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will take responsibility for:
- All accounts payable and purchase ledger duties - processing payments and invoices
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Running payments
- Generating cheques
- Dealing with the follow up of payment requests
The Accounts Payable Clerk should have the following skillset:
- Purchase ledger / accounts payable experience
- Experience working in a large organisation
- Working knowledge of the Oracle system is highly advantageous
As this is an immediate requirement, all candidates applying for the Accounts Payable role must be immediately available to begin work.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job