Due to extensive growth within this well-known company, this leading business based in Macclesfield are looking to hire an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their rapidly growing team.
Salary £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
As an Accounts Payable Clerk your responsibilities will be:
* Processing expenses
* Matching, batching and coding to goods received notes (GRNs) or purchase orders (POs)
* Statement reconciliations
* Dealing with queries
* Processing invoices
* Raising payments
* Completing the end to end accounts payable function
The ideal candidate will have;
* GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English Language
* Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel) and have used ERP systems before
* Good communication and presentation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk to gain a vast amount of experience within a vibrant team and a well- known company.
This is a business that is well known for developing employees and rewarding talented excelling individuals.
For more information on this exciting role please contact Joyin Adetola on:
or apply via the link below
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job