Job Title: Accounts Payable Clerk
Reports to: Financial Controller
Responsible for: Accounts Payable (Temp) - 6 Month Contract
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly unique, well established team. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic accounts payable temp, able to work in a fast paced environment and work with business stakeholders to bring about positive change.
- Responsibility for the efficient and accurate administration of the accounts payable function
What will this role involve?
- Producing payment-run files to the agreed timetable
- Minimise requirements for manual payments
- Resolve or respond to vendor queries within 24 hours
- Working with our 3rd-party AP provider, ensuring suitable processes are followed and adequate documentation exists
- Identify & implement process improvements
- Responsible for developing, producing & issuing reports on invoice queries
- Implementing process improvements to reduce invoice queries and increase automation
- Resolve reconciling items identified in supplier statement reconciliation
- Review Accounts Payable vendor balances at least monthly & rectify exceptions (e.g. debit balances)
- Reconcile Accounts Payable balance sheet control accounts by end of Working Day 1
If you are interested in the above role please e-mail me a copy of your updated CV- And I will respond accordingly
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job