My client is a multi-national parts supplier to some of the world's largest automotive OEMs. They currently seek an Accounts Payable Clerk to join them on a monthly-rolling contract basis at their Coventry site. You will provide an administrative function in order to support the UK Shared Services Controller particularly in the area of purchase ledger.
- To process AP queries
- Raise and obtain authorizations required for manual payment requisition's relating to AP supplier payments required outside of 'normal' payment run cycle
- To ensure payment is only made in consideration for goods and services received by the above operations.
- To provide timely responses and back-up in relation to queries raised by Plant finance teams
- Dealing with and resolving queries from suppliers and internal site staff.
- Assist in reconciliation of supplier statements across all UK sites, on at least, a quarterly basis according to Corporate accounting policy.
- To provide support to the UKSSC Senior Management Accountant
- In team administrative tasks including opening of departmental post.
- In meeting other team objectives, including filing / archiving duties.
- To carry out any ad hoc work as required from time to time as directed by senior departmental managers.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Excel spreadsheet skills
- Practical knowledge of processing invoices
- Knowledge of accounting systems
You will need to be immediately available or available on very short notice. If this role appeals to you then please do not hestiate and apply today!
- Accounts Payable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job