Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Accounts Payable Clerk to join a rapidly growing organisation in Thurrock for a leading local business. Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, you will ensure all invoice queries are resolved quickly and efficiently whilst assisting the Accounts Payable with a variety of different responsibilities.
Key duties include -
- High volume supplier statement reconciliations and maintenance of creditor reports.
- Preparing supplier invoices whilst ensuring correct coding.
- Resolve complex queries across the team on a daily basis.
- Supplier payments and escalating overdue items.
- Assisting with project work/adhoc work as and when required.
The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience in high volume processing within a fast paced environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job