Accounts Payable Clerk
Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, our client is a growing, global company looking for an Account Payable Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit either an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk or an entry level Accounts Clerk with excellent attention to details and a real desire to learn who will be responsible for assisting the Accounts Payable Manager to resolve internal, external and AP system related queries which will include liaison with suppliers and internal contacts.
This company is a leading global business with offices worldwide. The business has seen continued growth over recent years and is predicted to continue growing in coming years.
The successful individual will have great communication skills with a professional and calm approach. It is essential the candidate has excellent attention to detail as well as great IT skills especially in Excel. Experience supporting and working in a fast-paced finance team is essential.
Duties will include:
- Sorting and preparing documents for entry and distribution daily
- Checking/registering/entering payable invoices and ensuring they follow the AP process
- Checking employee expenses and contacting internal staff with any queries
- Preparing payment runs in GBP and foreign currencies
- Setting up and processing payments
- Setting up new suppliers and maintaining supplier accounts
- Reconciling supplier statements monthly
For more information about this role or any other Account Payable jobs in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job