Are you an Accounts Clerk who has experience working within a busy accounts department?
My client is looking for an ambitious Accounts Payable Administrator to make a positive contribution to the finance department.
- Processing a high volume of invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Matching the purchase orders
- Responsible for the payment run via BACS and CHAPS
- Month end reporting and bank reconciliations
- 1-2 years’ experience working in an Accounts Payable role
- Excellent word and excel skills
- Expereiedprefered in the retail, FMCG, logistics or Pharmabackround
Please send your CV across via this advertisement for immediate attention.
Prism 7 Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job